- 1 Cloverlea Cottages, Glos. (2+2)
- 1 School House Cottages, Kent (6+2)
- 2 Cloverlea Cottages, Glos. (2+2)
- 3 Cloverlea Cottages, Glos. (2+2)
- Abbey Dore Court, Herefordshire (22)
- Acorn Cottage, Devon (2+2)
- Aintree Cottage, Cotswolds (6)
- Beechcroft Barns, Sussex (17)
- Berry Pen Cottage, Cotswolds (6)
- Bookers Cottage, Cotswolds (6)
- Bryngarth, Herefordshire (20)
- Burrows, Devon (6)
- Candy Cottage, Dorset (2)
- Caterina Lake Lodge, Cotswolds (6)
- Cheltenham Cottage, Cotswolds (4)
- Coach House, Hampshire (8)
- Coach House, Norfolk (6)
- Cope Cottage, Cotswolds (2)
- Dove’s Dawn, Cornwall (2)
- Drover's, Somerset (2+1)
- Elliotts Barns – Elliotts House & Burrows (14)
- Elliotts House, Devon (8)
- Epsom Cottage, Cotswolds (5)
- Frys Barn, Somerset (4)
- Golightly, Somerset (4+3)
- Goodwood Cottage, Cotswolds (5)
- Hampton Wafre, Herefordshire (4)
- Harvest Moon, Devon. (8)
- Henfield Barn, Glos. (15)
- Hunters Moon, Devon. (4)
- Jasper Cottage, Devon (4)
- Killigorrick Farmhouse, Cornwall (6)
- Kingham Coach House, Cotswolds (8)
- Kiri Cottage, Devon (6)
- Kite’s Gate Cottage, Cotswolds (6)
- Kitty, Somerset (4)
- Lapwing Lake Lodge, Cotswolds (6)
- Larkin Oast, Kent (8)
- Larkin Farmhouse, Kent (10)
- Little Greenways, Sussex (2+2)
- Lodge Cottage , Cotswolds (4)
- Longhouse Cottage, Dorset (2+1)
- Looe Island View, Cornwall (10)
- Lower Curscombe, Devon (12)
- Manor Farmhouse, Kent (18)
- Mews Cottage, Cornwall (6)
- Newmarket Cottage, Cotswolds (8)
- Norton Cottage, Devon (4)
- Oast House, Sussex (5)
- Phoebe's Cottage, Hampshire (3)
- Plough Cottage, Somerset (2)
- Poppy, Somerset (6+1)
- Robin’s Nest, Cornwall (4)
- Ryeworth Cottage, Cotswolds (6)
- Sandown Cottage, Cotswolds (4)
- Saratoga Cottage, Cotswolds (2)
- Shepherd Oak, Dorset (4)
- Shelduck Lodge, Cotswolds (4 + 2)
- Shipton Cottage, Cotswolds (6)
- Sky Lark, Cornwall (2)
- Smiddy Cottage, Devon (4)
- Spring Water Barn, Cornwall (2)
- Stable Cottage, Wiltshire (4)
- St Corantyn Cottage, Cornwall (4)
- Swallow’s Roost (6)
- Swan Lake Lodge, Cotswolds (6)
- Tawstock Castle, Devon (8)
- The Bull Pen & Cart, Sussex (2)
- The Byre, Sussex
- The Coach House, Shropshire (4)
- The Gatehouse, Shropshire (4)
- The Granary, Kent (2)
- The Granary, Sussex (6)
- The Granary, Sussex (6)
- The Great Barn, Cumbria (8)
- The Heart of Rye, Sussex (4)
- The Loft, Cotswolds (4/6)
- The Oaks, Shropshire (10)
- The Old Chapel, Cotswolds (4)
- The Turret, Cotswolds (6)
- Tiarks, Somerset (4+3)
- Trevarno Barn, Cornwall (4)
- Twitchers Lodge, Cotswolds (6)
- Vicarage House, Norfolk (9)
- Vicarage & Pool House, Norfolk (15)
- Warbrook, Devon (5)
- Waternook, Cumbria (12)
- Waternook & The Great Barn (20), Cumbria
- Wayside Cottage, Somerset (4)
- Weavers Loft, Norfolk (2)
- Webbington Farm Cottages, Somerset (24)
- Weir House, Cotswolds (10)
- West Hollowcombe Farm Cottages, Devon (18)
- Woodmancote Lodge, Sussex (4)
- Woodpecker’s Barn (4)
- Wychwood Cottage, Cotswolds (4)
- Yew Tree, Kent (9)
Please take a look at our property collections to assist you in making your perfect holiday choice
No need to leave your four-legged friend at home, when you can all enjoy a luxury Staycation retreat.
Staycation provide the perfect family escape, whether for a 2 night break, or 2-3 week holiday.
POOLS, JACUZZI & HOT TUBS
Browse through our collection of properties with indoor and outdoor facilities.
Here Staycation have a section of elegant holiday houses and cosy cottages which have achieved top awards.
Staycation offer a selection of luxurious properties with ground floor bedrooms with ensuite facilities, perfect for young or elderly people with walking difficulties or slightly informed.
Historic properties located throughout the UK, including an Elizabethan gatehouse and 15th c. thatched timber farmhouse.
LARGE HOLIDAY HOMES
Ideal for large family gatherings or celebrations, or just somewhere to reunite with some old friends.
Romance is all-year round, relax with your partner and enjoy that special time together – 2 night minimum!
Escape to the country and surround yourself with our stunning countryside while staying at your idyllic ramblers retreat.
Buckets and spades, breath-taking sea-views, or just unwind with a peaceful walk along our stunning coastline.
Enjoy a round or two on a mid week or weekend break.
For the ultimate in relaxation indulge yourself at one of our exclusive properties with a spa break.
GAMES & FISHING
Whether you fancy a spot of tennis, ping-pong, billiards or fishing, you can take your cue from us.
A unique alternative to conventional thinking. Take it out of the ordinary and into the countryside.