The apartment is situated in beautiful countryside and offers guests the delights of both a rural and coastal holiday all in one. The huge window at one end of this stylish apartment allows light to flood in and provides stunning views over the fields, with Chichester Cathedral, Goodwood Racecourse and the South Downs in the distance.
As Little Greenways is located on the first floor, guests can have the beauty of watching the sunrise and sunset over the cottage grounds.
All the furnishings have been carefully chosen with guests’ comfort and relaxation in mind. From the king-size double bed to the large walk-in shower, guests can unwind before planning their days out relaxing on the beach, sailing or swimming in the sea, or just cycling and walking on the numerous footpaths that criss-cross this part of West Sussex.
Take advantage too of the owners’ large garden and breakfast on coffee and croissants to the sound of birdsong.
Nature lovers will delight in discovering the Medmerry and RSPB Reserve which is less than five minutes’ walk away, whilst watersports enthusiasts have the choice of a variety of activities that pepper this part of the South Coast.
Chichester is only six miles away with its many restaurants, shops, museums, Cathedral and theatres, whilst the world-famous Goodwood is just nine miles away with its motor racing circuit and famous horse racing festival which takes place every July.
From a romantic break to an adventure packed holiday, Little Greenways is the perfect choice.
- First floor studio accommodation
- 2 + 2 Guests
- One double bed, one sofa bed
- One shower room
- Suitable for children
- Baby welcome (travel cot on request)
- Maximum two adults and two children
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Shared use of owner’s garden with furniture
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and bath robes provided
- Parking for one car
- A light and bright contemporary first floor barn conversion situated close to the village of Sidlesham and 6 miles from Chichester.
- Lovely accommodation with tasteful furnishings and personal touches in a beautiful setting with stunning views.
- A perfect haven to relax and recharge with shared use of the welcoming owner’s large garden.
- Short and midweek breaks are available, with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- From a romantic break to an adventure packed holiday, this apartment is the perfect choice.
- Nature lovers will delight in discovering the Medmerry and RSPB Reserve which is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Surrounded by rolling fields beautiful harbours and charming little villages.
- There are a number of excellent pubs and restaurants nearby, the nearest pub being 1.5 miles away.
- Whatever time of year you book, there are always a number of glorious walks, cycle ways and rivers.
- There is a huge choice of beaches to choose from including Bracklesham, a mere 15 minutes’ walk away, West Wittering, Selsey and Bognor Regis.
- Chichester, with its many restaurants, shops, museums, Cathedral and theatres, is only six miles and Goodwood, with its annual festivals, is less than 12 miles.
- First floor accommodation
Open plan studio accommodation with a king-size double bed, a kitchen, dining and sitting area with a sofa bed.
Shower room with large walk-in shower, basin and WC.
- Electric radiators
- Electric oven and 2-ring hob, microwave, fridge
- TV with Freeview, DVD
- WiFi internet access*
- Selection of books, games and DVDs
- Travel cot on request
- Outdoor furniture in shared garden
- Secure bicycle storage in owner’s garage
- Off road parking for one car
I would certainly recommend Little Greenways to anyone, as you will not be disappointed.
We will certainly consider a return visits.”
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Bracklesham Bay 1.6 miles; Selsey 4 miles; West Wittering 5 miles; Chichester 6 miles.
Sidlesham is a quiet village in West Sussex close to Chichester and Bracklesham Bay. The village falls partly within the area known as Medmerry, Sussex’s newest nature and RSPB reserve. Medmerry offers long walks and cycle rides through an amazing landscape with mudflats, tidal lagoons and saltmarsh wildlife in abundance, whilst spectacular views and sunsets are part of its beauty.
The quaint Pagham Harbour is just five minutes’ drive away and boasts the award-winning Crab and Lobster pub and restaurant.
There is a huge choice of beaches to choose from including West Wittering, Bracklesham Bay, Selsey and Bognor Regis. East Wittering has good shopping facilities, pubs, bars and restaurants, while West Wittering Blue Flag golden sandy beach is a ten minute drive away.
Chichester Marina is only 4 miles away, so relax and watch the boats sail in while you sip a glass or two.
Golfers are not forgotten in the quest for the perfect round, with Selsey and Chichester both offering courses less than 5 miles away.
Goodwood Race Course is just the place for a flutter, and in addition Goodwood Festival of Speed or Goodwood Revival attracts visitors from all over the world.
If you can bring yourself to leave this lovely tranquil spot then you are spoilt for places to visit; from cathedrals to castles, museums to marinas, this part of Sussex has it all.
Things you need to know about Little Greenways if you’re thinking of booking a holiday there:
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of our properties
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Restricted head height due to sloping ceilings
- There is a child’s tree house/activity area in the owner’s garden. Use at guest’s own risk and children to be supervised
- Due to its rural location, the WiFi signal can occasionally be intermittent
- Maximum 2 adults and 2 children
- Check-in 2pm
- Minimum stay 3 nights except during school holidays which are a minimum of 7 nights, Friday to Friday.
*Internet access is offered at this property for recreational purposes only and is not meant for business use. Speed/service may vary depending on the package obtained by the owner which is provided to guests free of charge. Should guests experience difficulties or loss of use, neither the owner nor the agent will be held responsible.