Furnished and equipped to a very high standard, this lovely Gosport holiday cottage offers both families and groups of friends a fantastic holiday destination, close to beaches and local facilities.
The open plan living space at this Gosport holiday cottage provides comfortable accommodation with a light, contemporary feel, with granite worktops and breakfast bar, and glass doors opening out onto the super decked patio, where you can enjoy dining alfresco after an adventurous day out.
There are four double bedrooms, three of which are en suite, including the ground floor bedroom. There is also a family bathroom on the first floor and a ground floor cloakroom.
The local shops and restaurants are just a short walk from Coach House, and the beach at Stokes Bay is also close by. Gosport offers visitors numerous attractions and 17 miles of waterfront, with lovely beaches and coastal scenery to enjoy. The town has a prominent naval heritage, and today supplies superb facilities for enthusiasts of all kinds of watersports, as well as interactive museums and fascinating exhibitions charting its maritime history.
A short ferry ride takes you across Portsmouth Harbour and over to the historic dockyard, home to the magnificent HMS Victory, where you will also find the vibrant outlet shops, clubs and restaurants of Gunwharf Quays.
Further afield, and easily accessible from this Gosport holiday cottage, are the attractions of Southampton and the stunning New Forest National Park.
Coach House can be booked with the neighbouring property (sleeps 19) to provide memorable holiday accommodation on the stunning South Coast for 27 guests.
- 8 Guests
- Four double bedrooms, three of which are en suite
- One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor
- One bathroom, three shower rooms
- Suitable for children and baby (travel cot and high chair available on request)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Enclosed lawned garden with decking and furniture
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Parking for 3 cars
- A contemporary home-from-home, elegantly furnished throughout and designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
- The spacious accommodation is an ideal setting for families and groups of friends, providing breaks at any time of the year and parking for three cars.
- A perfect haven to relax and recharge with a wonderful private lawned garden, with decking and furniture.
- Short and midweek breaks are available, with a minimum stay of three nights.
- The local beach, Stokes Bay Beach, is less than two miles, with its unspoilt coastline and popular for watersports.
- There are a number of excellent pubs and restaurants nearby, the nearest shop and pub being five minutes’ walk away.
- Gosport’s vibrant marina (1.2 miles) lies just 500 yards from the mouth of Portsmouth Harbour with wonderful views of the Solent.
- With three nearby beaches, world class heritage sites, award winning Museums and historic trails plus the close proximity to Portsmouth, Gosport has a lot to offer, whether you are looking to explore or relax and simply watch the boats go by.
- Ground floor:
Open plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Double bedroom with en suite wet room.
Cloakroom with WC.
- First floor:
Double bedroom with en suite shower room.
Double bedroom with en suite shower room.
Double bedroom with Jack-and-Jill access to the family bathroom.
Family bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- TV with Freeview, DVD
- WiFi internet access*
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Outdoor furniture
- Off road parking for 3 cars
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Fareham 6 miles; Portsmouth 12 miles.
Gosport is a lively town situated on a peninsula which juts out into The Solent opposite Portsmouth. A superb holiday destination, Gosport offers visitors numerous attractions and 17 miles of waterfront, with lovely beaches and coastal scenery to enjoy.
You have the choice of excellent beaches whilst on holiday here. Stokes Bay Beach (1.7 miles) with its unspoilt coastline, wine bar and bistro and wonderful views, is popular for sunbathing, sailing and windsurfing. Lee on Solent Beach (2.8 miles) offers a variety of restaurants with many jet skiers and kite surfers enjoying the facilities available.
The town has a prominent naval heritage, and today supplies superb facilities for enthusiasts of all kinds of watersports, as well as interactive museums and fascinating exhibitions charting its maritime history.
Gosport’s marina is 1.2 miles, and lies just 500 yards from the mouth of Portsmouth Harbour with wonderful views of the Solent. The marina is vibrant and busy whatever the time of day.
A short ferry ride takes you across to Portsmouth’s historic dockyard, home to the magnificent HMS Victory, where you can spend the day shopping in the nearby Gunwharf Quays outlet and study the spectacular seascapes from the iconic Spinnaker Tower. Or simply enjoy watching Portsmouth’s busy maritime activity – from warships and aircraft carriers, including the Mary Rose Museum to tall ships and small craft – all set against the backdrop of Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard.
The popular city of Southampton offers plenty of attractions, and along with the picturesque New Forest National Park, is easily accessible should you fancy a day trip with a difference.
There is no shortage of things to do in New Forest National Park, from walking in the woods or across the beautiful heathland, to cycling, horse-riding, as well as visiting places of historical interest and exploring the beautiful coastline. Enjoy a fascinating tour of the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, one of South of England’s top family days out. Or treat the children to a fun packed trip to Paultons Park with its famous Peppa Pig World.
Take a short boat trip to the private island of Spitbank Fort or a slightly longer ferry ride to the Isle of Wight for the day.
Gosport is an attractive and interesting holiday destination, offering a wide range of activities to suit all ages and interests.
Things you need to know about Coach House if you’re thinking of booking a holiday there:
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of our properties
- Sorry, no pets are allowed at this property
- Coach House has a shared drive with the neighbouring holiday property
- Minimum stay 3 nights except during school holidays which are a minimum of 7 nights, Friday to Friday.
*Internet access is offered at this property for recreational purposes only and is not meant for business use. Speed/service may vary depending on the package obtained by the owner which is provided to guests free of charge. Should guests experience difficulties or loss of use, neither the owner nor the agent will be held responsible.